The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, in partnership with venture firm Nokia Growth Partners , is a call for ideas, technologies, and new business models in IoT. If your product or technology is targeting markets in transportation, smart cities, safety and security, and connected industries, or if your solution enables a smart, safe and sustainable world, they are looking for you.
Nokia is shaping a new revolution in technology, where networks augment and aid our daily lives. We create the technology that connects the world and are looking to co-innovate with the ecosystem to invent disruptive technologies.
- Co-innovation and joint business opportunities;
- Business and technology boost by accessing Nokia’s technologies, products and resources;
- Access to Nokia’s global market;
- Investment opportunities.
- Challenge is open to innovators worldwide developing the technologies of tomorrow in the Internet of Things (IoT) domains of smart cities, mobility, safety and security and connected industries;
- Particular attention will be given to solutions that use the power of technology to save and improve lives.
DEADLINE: September 20 2017